Collection & Consent
1.1 Personal Data may be collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
· when you order or purchase products or services from us;
· when you post a feedback or interact with us by attending an event for example;
· when you use some of our services including establishing any online accounts with us;
· when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
· when you respond to our promotions, campaigns or other initiatives or attend our events;
· when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them and you have given them consent;
· when you visit our websites;
· when we receive information about you from third party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services;
· when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons; and/or
· when we collect your Personal Data by other lawful means.
1.2 Unless permitted by applicable laws, we will not collect Personal Data without your consent.
1.3 You warrant and represent to us that (a) Personal Data which you disclose to us is accurate and complete; and (b) where you volunteer Personal Data of another person to us, that you are authorized by such other person to disclose such Personal Data to us, and that such Personal Data is accurate and complete.
Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data
2.1 Your Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes:
verification and processing of your personal particulars and payments;
whereby we are providing goods and services to you;
when dealing or responding with/to enquiries, customer satisfaction and care, complaints or otherwise communicate with you;
when we send you marketing or promotional materials and advertising materials that are related to the goods and services we supply;
when we seek to improve our business and operations to serve you better and improve the management of your account;
when we conduct market research and/or customer surveys;
to enforce our legal rights and obligations;
When we have obtained your consent; and
2.2 Your Personal Data may be disclosed for the purposes indicated above to our officers and employees, third parties, affiliates, service providers, advisors, which include without limitation, the following persons or entities:
banks, credit card companies, and payment vendors;
debt collection agencies;
credit information companies;
logistics and courier services companies;
relevant government regulators or authorities or law enforcement agencies;
our insurers and advisors, including consultants, auditors and lawyers;
data intermediaries; and
any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
2.3 If you have provided us with your Singapore telephone number(s) and have consented to be contacted we may do so and this may include telemarketing activities (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our products and services or to deal with any complaints.
Withdrawal of Consent & Access
3.1 You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your Personal Data or seek access to your Personal Data (to a reasonable extent and as permitted by the Act) at any time by writing to the Office of our Data Protection Officer, Alexia Maycock firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to withdraw your consent for specific types of communication and not all please do advise us explicitly. Consent may be withdrawn by the unsubscribe options on our email or other marketing messages, or as stated by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
3.2 We will, at your request, provide you with an account of your Personal Data in our possession or control within a reasonable time
Accuracy & Correction
4.1 We will endeavour to ensure that your Personal Data we use is sufficiently accurate and complete in making any decision that impacts you to the best of our ability.
4.2 To help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Data, we encourage you to inform us when there are any changes to your Personal Data which you have provided us by emailing writing to our Data Protection Officer Alexia Maycock email@example.com. We will correct or complete your Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable
Protection, Policies and Procedures
5. We will seek to protect your Personal Data in our possession and control for risks of unauthorised access. We strive to ensure that our systems are secure, nevertheless even though we have rigid security measures for protecting your Personal Data, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and by providing your Personal Data, you are transmitting information at your own risk
Retention of Personal Data
6. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our products or services and it is necessarily required or relevant for business or legal purposes
7.1 We gather Information on our website activity, such as data on the number of visitors, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, etc. Such information is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no Personal Data is associated with this data and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies. We do not at our website automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information or login with your account credentials.
7.3 By accessing and using our website and services, you consent to the storage of cookies.
Third-Party Links and Products on Our Services
8. Our website and/or services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. For example, we may enable you to share certain materials on the services with others through social networking services or sponsorship. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should read the privacy policies and statements to the third-party websites and services you use.
We have appointed an Data Protection Officer. Should you have any query, request or feedback relating to your Personal Data, please contact us at the following address: Data Protection Officer Alexia Maycock, Suite 17, Exhibition House, Addison Bridge Place, London, W14 8XP.
For more information about the Hong Kong Personal Data Protection Act, please visit www.pcpd.org.hk.
© CloserStill Media Hong Kong Limited 2016. All rights reserved.
Last updated 18th October, 2016